As i reported on quite sometime ago, a update is nearly ready for release on the ps4. We already knew that the new update would allow us to broadcast in HD on Ustream, More »
The upcoming PS4 exclusive Bloodborne impressed many at E3, and today Game Director Hidetaka Miyazaki shared more information about the game in an interview on Dengeki Online.
Miyazaki-san explained that the game will have more variation in animation compared to his previous games, thanks to the fact that it’s on PS4 and there’s more memory available for this kind of details. He also mentioned that one of the unique elements of the game will be the ability to enhance weapons, but further details about that are still a secret.
We also learn that the game will be playable offline, even if of course that will lock players out of its online features. That said, Miyazaki-san thinks that as a general trend, even thanks to DLC, the ratio of online features in games is raising.
Even more interestingly, Miyazaki-san explained at length what we can expect from one of the central elements of his production: death.
A user was streaming dota 2 when things got nasty.
01:56 - Sajedene hears a knock
03:10 - Intruder breaks in, Sajedene runs to investigate.
03:32 - Suspected intruder steps into cam
07:20 - Intruder steps into cam again, seemingly looting.
and carrying Sajedene’s firearms
12:30 - Sajedene’s team-mates read the twitch chat and find out that a robbery is under progress.
15:50 - intruder steps into cam once again, shutting down the lights amongst other things.
17:09 - webcam gets disconnected
17:17 stream ends, probably from computer getting disconnected
At this point in time One culprit is in custody whilst at least one additional person is at large.
There is no doubt Sony took a few shots at MS again this year but that aside we did get to witness what looks like a promising season of gaming.
The sony round up in a nutshell is as follows from last nights E3.
- Infamous: Second Son stand-alone DLC announced
- LittleBigPlanet 3 announced for PlayStation 4
- Project Beast announced as Bloodborne at E3
- Far Cry 4 co-op can be played with PSN friends who don’t own the game
- Dead Island 2 announced – coming Spring 2015
- Grim Fandango remastered coming to PlayStation
- No Man’s Sky Shown, looks stunning and is on my watch list!
- PS4 to get YouTube, works with DualShock 4 share button
- PlayStation Now PS4 open Beta coming to North America July 31
- PlayStation TV coming to North America and Europe this year
- Grand Theft Auto V is coming to Playstation 4 this Autumn
- The Last of Us Remastered coming July 29th
- Suda 51′s Let It Die coming exclusively to PS4 in 2015
- Uncharted 4 trailer shown,
Amazon Uk has just listed Mortal Kombat X up on their product page. The game is being listed for the PS4,PS3, Xbox 360, One, and PC. The lisitng also has the product launching sometime next year.
Stay tune for more info since we might be getting an official annoucement via E3. Check out the image below.
Click to enlarge.
Mortal Kombat is no doubt one of the most popular fighting games along side street fighter.
E3 is just around the corner so we’ll probably see some footage at least.